Monday, October 5, 2009

product rave

I'm not one to promote products on here, but I really do have to say how much I've been loving Glidden Paint! You may remember a few months back they gave away free quarts of paint. Since then I've been obsessed with the two colors I received. I've been using their "Antique White" on tons of projects and used the "Onyx Black" on this hutch.


The best part about Glidden's new line is the pre-mixed samples! These little beauties include a built-in brush! And for less than $3 a pop they are perfect for trying out a color. Or using for a project where you just need a little bit of a color. I am currently using a few of them for a project I hope to share in a few days! BTW you can find the whole line of Glidden paints at your local Home Depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment