Saturday, February 12, 2011

kitchen love

Last week I was reading the latest issue of House Beautiful when I saw the March "Kitchen of the Month." It literally stopped me in my tracks. I'm sure I've confessed before that I don't love our kitchen cabinets. But there's nothing wrong with them, they are solid cherry and in great shape. But I dream of a bright white kitchen...

So when I saw this bright farmhouse kitchen with cherry cabinets I thought of how I could change a few things to embrace my own kitchen. Here are the pics I can't get off my mind...









So this week I'm going to paint the trim bright white and the walls (not the chalkboard wall, don't worry!) in Benjamin Moore's Puritan Gray. Then I might just try to install a white subway tile backsplash.

No comments:

Post a Comment