Thursday, January 12, 2012

stella & dot Spring 2012

I always love Stella & Dot's spring line but this year is really fantastic. I love all the blues and greens! They are my favorite to wear for spring and summer!

I'm really obsessed with the Serenity earrings. There are two sizes and three different colors. Seriously fantastic.

Here is the larger size. I love the jade green shade! And they're only $49!!!


Here's the small stone drops. Available in aqua or blue.




I always love the La Coco necklaces because they can be worn in so many ways! I just love the coral color for the summer! Here it is paired with the Paradise Brooch. The necklace is just $59!


Lastly, I'm also really loving rose gold right now. I've been obsessed with wearing gold, specifically bangles for over a year now and now I'm throwing rose gold into the mix. These bangles are seriously amazing.


Check out the entire Spring collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment