Friday, May 25, 2012

Chip It!

Ok, I've been staying away from the computer for the past couple of months so I might be the last person to see this but I thought I would share. I recently discovered Sherwin Williams' "Chip It!" on their website. I was looking to order some paint chips to check out some paint colors for the new house and it was exactly what I needed.

You can take any picture and Chip It! will give you the Sherwin Williams paint colors it finds in the picture. So, I used a couple inspiration pictures I found on Pinterest but didn't know the paint colors.

First up.. my nursery inspiration. The nursery is the first room I want to paint so it's all set up for the little guy. He will start sleeping in his new crib this weekend so he needs a nice space of his own. Here is what Sherwin Williams came up with...


Next up will be our bedroom. I posted this pic a few weeks ago...


And then I tried a light neutral room to find a wall color for our guest bedroom..


Seriously Chip It! Is so much fun. Give it a try here.

1 comment:

  1. You're going to be painting a lot. Your husband must be a saint.

    ReplyDelete