1. aden + anais Swaddle Blankets - Seriously love these. Eventually Cam was able to get out of them but that took months. I have four, but could have used more in the first few weeks. I felt like I was constantly washing them! They are made out of this super soft muslin so they are great year round! Target and Babies R Us just started carrying them too so you can find them everywhere.
2. A bouncy seat - This was not on my original registry because I had the momaroo. However, I needed something light that I could move around easily while the baby was in it. After a few weeks I realized this was exactly what I needed to get things done. (like shower) Doesn't need to be anything fancy, just light.
4. A stroller - I have the one pictured above which is Bumbleride's Indie. I wanted a good jogger that I could use all the time. Strollers take up enough room, I didn't need to worry about multiple. This one does have an adaptor so you can attach a carseat extremely easily. The first few weeks I was able to get out of my house to walk around the neighborhood and get some much needed fresh air. Now we use it everyday! Here is more info on the Bumbleride.
5. Angelare Monitor - I am so happy with this baby monitor. It has a pad that is placed under the mattress in baby's crib or bassinet. The pad will set off an alarm on the monitor if it does not detect movement (ie breathing) I know for us, as first time parents, we were always checking to make sure he was still breathin. Even when we were in the same room! It gives us a little more security that he's safe. Especially now that he sleeps in his own room!
6. Gripe Water - Available at grocery stores, target, drug stores etc. If baby has hiccups this is a lifesaver. Cam would get them all the time and this would do the trick. And it's natural which I appreciate.
7. Humidifier - Clears up stuffy nose overnight, literally. We do have this cow one, obviously not necessary. But a cool mist humidifier is really helpful with little ones. We used this everynight for a couple weeks in the first couple months Cam was around. Comes in various other animals too.
8. Activity mat - I have this Boppy "Garden Patch" one pictured. Cam started using it within days of coming home from the hospital. This one is great because it comes with a little Boppy pillow they can use during "tummy time." It could really keep him entertained for hours.
9. Bath Thermometer - This one's name is Clever Trever. He's adorable. But in all seriousness I have no clue how hot the water is when filling up the baby bathtub. So this makes it fool proof. It has a slow beep if the water is too cold and a faster beep if it's too warm.
10. A & D - Have you seen "My Big Fat Greek Wedding?" This is my Windex. It seriously has so many uses. When we got home from the hospital Cam and I both used it. I won't go into too much detail here but you get the idea. Now I always have it around if I get a cut or the baby has diaper rash etc. Seriously good for everything.
Do you have any favorite things your kids loved? Especially after 3 months! I'd love to hear about them!