Tuesday, June 23, 2009

loving...

I am truly loving tufted headboards. They really seem to be everywhere right now. I love how classic they are, but can be updated with a cool fabric. This one on the right is from Ballard Designs and can be custom made with a variety of fabrics. I love the classic white though.


This white beauty is from Pottery Barn. It looks so crisp and clean with the brighter colors of the comforter.


















Restoration Hardware has this one... isn't it regal?
























I love this turquoise one! It really completes the room...











Holly, one of my favorite bloggers from In the Fun Lane, recently made one herself! Here's a picture of the finished product. I absolutely love it! I see this project in my future... if you're

interested in seeing how she did it. Click here.









No comments:

Post a Comment