Monday, June 29, 2009

weekend finds

Had a very successful weekend on the home decor front! Saturday I went to some local yard sales and scored this great dresser for only $15! I think it'll be perfect in my guest room with a little white paint and some cute glass knobs.





Also picked up this cute side table off of craigslist! I'm planning on putting it in my computer room next to a chair. Just needs a little paint and some distressing! A great find for only $10. The shelf does have a break in it, but nothing a little Gorilla Glue can't fix!



I picked up this adorable little mail organizer that just needs a little cleaning. I think I'm going to use a little chalkboard paint to the side to add a little character. It'll be the perfect housewarming gift for my friend Angela.

No comments:

Post a Comment