Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Ethan Allen Style Quiz

I took this style quiz at EthanAllen.com today and here were my results...


Villa
The verdict is in—your style is Villa. Villa is romance reinvented. A high-end “decorator” look. Refined without fuss. Serene yet strong. Pedigreed while also modern. Inspired by French and Scandinavian design. A mingling of carved woods. handcrafted artisanship, and the dressmaker detail.

I'd have to say I think they are right. Here are some of the pictures they have on their site.







What's your style? Click here to take the quiz.

2 comments:

  1. Malaysia & Singapore & brunei best on-line blogshop for wholesale
    & supply korean add-ons, accessories, earstuds,
    necklace, rings, bracelet, hair & bracelet accessories.
    Deal 35 % wholesale markdown. Ship Worldwide
    Here is my webpage : kawat stitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do think this is an excellent website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit once again
    since I bookmarked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide
    other people.

    My blog clips xxx movies

    ReplyDelete