This past weekend I found this chair at Goodwill. The guy told me it had been for sale for all of 5 minutes when I scooped it up. I guess it was just meant to be...
As soon as I took it out of my car I just had to get to work on it. I already had the perfect paint and fabric after all..
I took the seat off and sprayed the chair with Kilz and a couple light coats of Rustoleum's Heirloom White. Here it is after a little distressing.
The day before I purchased some tan linen fabric that I knew would be perfect for the seat! I actually covered it with some sturdy white fabric first so it would have a good base. Then put the linen right on top!
This was such an easy makeover! And the total cost was under $20!!