Monday, September 20, 2010

the tale of a well traveled chandelier

Last winter I found this amazing chandelier while I was in Atlanta. I left the store with out it and could not stop thinking about it. I knew I had to have it. So I went back...

I decided not to ship it home and just let it make its way up to me knowing my aunt would be driving up the following month. Well it traveled the east coast for the past six months, but it's finally home!

Here she is. I bought her at Southern Comforts in Dunwoody, GA for around $70. Can you believe it? She still had her original tags and I knew it was just the look I'm going for in my dining room. The grayish green patina is amazing.



3 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. What a great family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your chandelier looks fab-so elegant! Following you from TDC-stop on by for a visit!!

    ReplyDelete