Tuesday, August 9, 2011

2012 ikea catalog!

I know Ikea is totally hit or miss but I do get excited when the new catalog arrives in the mail. There are a bunch of new additions that I'm really liking...

The ISALA coffee and side tables. Love the fabulous gray color and the turned legs. I always love a coffee table with a drawer for remotes etc. And it's only $199!
The side table also comes in lilac which would be adorable in a bedroom!

This SODER pendant is so cute! Can't you just see it in a fabulous closet?



I'm also loving these vintage inspired white frames...



How great is this footed serving bowl? It reminds me of a Simon Pearce. And for a fraction of the price!



I don't think this little bed is new, but I've never noticed it before! It would be so cute in a little girls bedroom! I love that it extends from toddler size to twin.

Looks like I need to head over to Ikea to check out the new goods myself!

2 comments:

  1. I so need a trip to IKEA before the holidays. Yes, I'm already fretting about the holidays. HELP! =D

    ReplyDelete