Monday, August 15, 2011

Stella & Dot Handbags!

I'm so excited to share the new line of Stella & Dot handbags! Now I can't wait to see them in person! They are manufactured in the same factories as Kate Spade, Coach, Burberry and Prada!



First up is the Waverly Three Way Bag. I love that you can wear it multiple ways!


Here it is being used as a clutch...


Here is the Soho Wristlet! It comes in three colors! I love it as a gift idea!
Here is the Lafayette Crossover Bag! I love the classic yet edgy look!



Next is the La Coco clutch. Probably my favorite of the collection. I love that you could use it to run to the store or for a black tie wedding! It has a clever little bar on the front so you can personalize it with a brooch! It also comes in black!!


Lastly, the Soho Key Pouch. Perfect to stick a few items in for a night out or to keep in another bag! Shown below is the black patent leather but it comes in three finishes!


Check out the entire collection here!

No comments:

Post a Comment