Thursday, February 9, 2012

the return of Domino?

I have to admit I loved Domino Magazine from the very first issue. I was Lucky subscriber when it launched and they offered it to subscribers for something like $5 for 3 years! I was hooked. Then, sadly, just as I was really getting into decorating and buying my first home it was shut down. You can still find great images from the magazine online but it's just not the same.

Now, after years of hearing how much we've all missed it Conde Nast is bring it back with a special issue! It comes out in April and will be called "Domino Quick Fixes."

Because it is a special edition it will cost more than your typical monthly mag but hopefully will be worth the $10 price tag. Apparently it will feature both new and previously published info. Can't wait to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment