Monday, October 18, 2010

Eddie Ross Recap

I had such a fabulous time at Terrain Friday night for a workshop with Eddie Ross. He and Jaithan were so sweet! And of course I just love Terrain. I leave there more and more inspired every time I go!

First a few pics of Terrain itself. If you've been living under a rock for the past year or so (just kidding) Terrain is Anthropologie's first home/garden center. It's an old nursery and the sell the most fantastic plants and home decor. The whole thing has such a rustic feel, it's really fabulous. If you are in the Philadelphia area you really must make a stop.



So I loved these flower boxes with burlap lining..




The first room of home accessories. Stunning.


 Trying to find a place for one of these vintage grape crates in my house. They are beautiful!


 You all know my love for cloches. I had to bring one home with me.. just look at all the choices!

 LOVED the terrariums. I am working on doing one in my kitchen..


 How amazing is this soaking tub?? Did I mention they also sell gorgeous lotions, soaps and any other bath goodie you can imagine?


 I just adore these vintage looking candle filled glasses! I think I'm going to have to try this one for myself!


 So this table was seriously in the bathroom. It was gorgeous.


 Such a simple candle holder for the fall. I love anything with burlap!


Now onto Eddie himself.... Eddie was such a gracious host. He poured everyone a glass of wine when they walked in and introduced himself before the workshop got started.

First Eddie showed us how we could use gourds as serving pieces for the fall! They even served some soup out of a gorgeous pumpkin! Btw.. how gorgeous is that table?


Here is the unbelievable table setting Eddie put together. He used vintage pieces, burlap, colored tapers and pumpkins to create the perfect fall setting.


I loved this idea of putting a tealight in a mini white pumpkin!


 Now onto making our own centerpieces. We started out with the most gorgeous gray heirloom pumpkins.


We got to choose from the most amazing selection of flowers!


I chose some beautiful hydrangeas, roses and greenery. Here's my centerpiece! I could not believe how easy it was to create something so unique. I'll definitely be making more of these this fall!


Eddie and Jaithan. 


Me and Eddie.


I really had such a great time. Hopefully Eddie will be back with more workshops at Terrain!

9 comments:

  1. What a fun night! Love your recap and photos. I've been dreaming of that table setting ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great event to attend! Lucky you...:)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like an amazing place! Beautiful displays! Looks like you had a fun time! (I can't see all of the photos for some reason but the ones I do see are fabulous!)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! What a lucky time! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I wish I could have been there with you. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really lovely time!
    Secretly wishing I could have attended.....

    Northern Light

    PS. Love those gray pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrain is about an hour from me. I am,so sorry I missed this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know we're late to the game, but we want to thank you so much for coming out to support us that night. Thank you also for such a sweet post. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

    xo
    Eddie + Jaithan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also like the vintage looking candle filled glasses. I think it's cute that we have the same taste.

    ReplyDelete