Monday, November 28, 2011

christmas project ideas

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I'm busy doing some Christmas decorating today and thought I'd share some cute project ideas that are perfect for the holidays!

How cute is this spray painted welcome mat? Such a great idea!



I would love to receive these bath fizzies as a gift! Martha Stewart really thinks of everything!


How about adding a little glitter to plain pillar candles? Who doesn't love a little sparkle for the holidays? So easy when you use double sided tape! Click here for the instructions!



Love these ornament magnets from Young House Love!



More glitter.. but so cute! And cheap! Glitter Reindeer.



No sew ruffle tree skirt from Miss Mustard Seed! If I hadn't bought one last year I'd be all over this project!



No comments:

Post a Comment