Saturday, May 23, 2009

Charleston Finds

Since it was rainy and record cold temps when we were in Charleston I decided one way to spend the day would be to hit the antique stores! There are so many in downtown Charleston but we decide to drive to nearby Mt Pleasant to try out the antiques mall. Just a few minutes from downtown Mt Pleasant has numerous design and antique stores. I scored all of this at the mall for under $30!



I've been looking for a window like this to go in the guest room after I repaint it.

This sailboat will fit in perfectly for my summer decor!

I have big plans for these brass beauties...


We also discovered Nadeau, a chain of unique furniture and accessories that is now on my must visit list when in a city that has one. We got this fab bowl for the golf themed basement!




No comments:

Post a Comment