Tuesday, May 12, 2009

cork dreams

I recently found this blog entry on This Young House and thought it was the perfect solution for some clutter in my kitchen. I'm always cutting out ideas or recipes from magazines and leaving them on the kitchen counters or putting them on the fridge. I've been trying to keep my house less cluttered and this cork board idea is just what I needed!

After reading the article I ran out to Target to find some of these cork tiles for myself! The best part is they were less than $6! They were a little wider than my cabinet doors so I did have to trim them a bit so they would be flush against the doors. They came with little adhesive squares to use to hang them, so it was really a breeze.



Here's a little before and after...





I love the way it came out... Now I just need to order these adorable pushpins from Ballard Designs!


No comments:

Post a Comment