Thursday, May 21, 2009

i'm back...


Hi Everyone! I'm back after a wonderful trip to Charleston, SC with Mr O' to celebrate our first anniversary. I have so many updates for y'all! First let me say how much I absolutely loved the city of Charleston. I went there expecting a lot, everyone told me how it was so "me" before I left. So I had high expectations. I have to say it did not disappoint. I loved the charm of such a small city where you can walk everywhere. And as everyone said, it was very much "my style." I had expected a lot of British influences but was quite surprised to see so many French details. The architecture was amazing and as a very detail oriented person I loved how there was not a detail skipped. I ate delicious food, shopped at wonderful stores (both new and old) and walked my legs off. Can't wait to go back. Here are a few pictures I took...







No comments:

Post a Comment