Friday, May 1, 2009

decorating dilemma...

So we moved into our house over last Labor Day weekend.. which makes us homeowners for all of about 9 months. The problem I'm having is that I don't like some of the choices I made when initially decorating. I know they say you make mistakes on your first house but I really feel as though my style is evolving and I want to make changes already. As you know my current project is redoing the master bath, I've painted the master bedroom twice and now I am questioning my choices in the guest bedroom. I originally painted it a color called "Caponata" from Benjamin Moore, which I fell in love with in the Pottery Barn catalog. Now I think it's too bold for for my taste as I tend to be more muted and use calming colors.

Here are a few rooms I really like:







No comments:

Post a Comment