Thursday, February 18, 2010

atlanta finds

I managed to fit a few things into my suitcase from Atlanta... I found this candlabra at a flea market for less than $5! It'll look great after a few coats of white paint!


These brass pillar holders are adorable. I love mixing the two different shapes but bringing them together with the same paint color.


My favorite things to find in flea markets are old brass candlesticks. I got quite a few on this trip...


I also went to Hobby Lobby for the first time! We don't have them in Philadelphia so it was quite exciting to go there. I found all these adorable knobs! And some fabric for an upcoming project..

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually getting dressed, well supposed to be, to go to Hobby Lobby to buy knobs now! Those knobs are so cute. And the candleabra white is going to look good. You got some good finds there!

    ReplyDelete