Thursday, November 18, 2010

holiday wish list

It's that time of the year where everyone starts thinking about what they want for Christmas. I'm way ahead of the game with my shopping this year! woo hoo! But I thought I'd get a list together of what I'm asking for. *hint hint. Of course it's a mix of stuff for myself and the home!

Hunter Wellies. I love this dark gray color! Perfect for the winter and spring!



This adorable David Yurman ring. I love to stack rings so this would go perfectly with others I have.


Gold Michael Kors watch. I have been wearing so much gold this season! And I love Michael Kors.


 
I desperately want a digital SLR. I love Canon and have a regular Rebel but need an upgrade!




Love this loveseat from Terrain. I have no place for it, but I'm sure I could find one. A girl can dream right?



How cute is this boot scraper? I just love the little birds!



Union Jack pillow. I just can't get enough of these. Here are a couple from Etsy.







What are you asking for this year?

3 comments:

  1. I love all of the items on your wishlist! I want Hunter boots and a Michael Kors watch SO bad. I just got a Rebel T1i for my Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those rubber boots!!! Now I need to make my list! Thanks doll!

    Luvs!

    ReplyDelete