Thursday, January 13, 2011

etsy love: The HomeCentric

I'm starting a new series of posts for the blog today! Every couple of weeks I'll feature some of my favorite Etsy stores! I love finding new things on Etsy and would love to feature some of these great shops!

So, if you have a favorite Etsy store or you have one yourself please send them my way!

First up is one of my favorite places to find unique decorative pillows covers: The HomeCentric! Just check out these gorgeous pillows! And you cannot beat the prices!













3 comments:

  1. I love the first pillow. Its to die for. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My etsy store is www.vintageno35.etsy.com. I have a few favorite stores as well posted on my Etsy site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a sweatshop factory in india...please promote true handmade artist.

    ReplyDelete