Monday, January 3, 2011

Goals for 2011

Okay, this year I'm going to stick with 10 goals for 2011. And try to stay away from major sewing projects! So without further adieu.. here they are!

  • Paint Powder Room
  • Paint Guest Room (yes, for the third time)
  • Sew Panels for Office
  • Frame mirror in Guest Bathroom
  • Replace kitchen island counter with butcher block
  • Finish decorating basement
  • New sofas for living room
  • Change light fixture in Master Closet
  • Install light fixture in Master Bath
  • Change light fixture over kitchen island

Can't wait to get started! What projects do you have planned for 2011?

3 comments:

  1. I would love to pick ONE project and finish it!
    I need to finish our master bedroom...and probably do a few posts on it along the way!

    Kacey
    Shes.No.Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals! Good luck with them all. I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice goals list! I have too many goals to list, but maybe I shouldn't label them as goals... More like, wishes.... haha! My main one is to paint all the rooms in my house I haven't already painted.

    ReplyDelete