Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10 for 2010

I've been trying to get a list together of decorating goals for 2010.. drum roll please, here they are!
  • Add beadboard to third bedroom/computer room
  • paint all door knobs
  • have ceiling light installed in master bath
  • sew slipcover for wingback chair for living room
  • paint ceiling fan in master bedroom
  • sew slipcover for bench in master bedroom
  • finish refinishing/upholstering settee
  • purchase roman shades for living room
  • upholster headboard for master bedroom
  • sew burlap curtains for living room
It's a long list, but I think this year will be very productive.. we'll see what I have to say in December!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome list, looks like you've got a lot of upholstery related projects on there! I've been working on a similiar list...although mine includes half the projects I didn't finish from '09!

    ReplyDelete