Friday, January 8, 2010

friday finds: Atlanta

I searched the Atlanta Craigslist high and low for some really good finds this week. Here are some of my favorites!

This little table would be perfect for a hall or at an entry. It has amazing detail! And it's only $80!




I'm always looking for a French Provincial dresser like this one. It desperately needs a coat of paint but is a great find at $75



This vintage hutch is gorgeous. The paint color is terrible, but could be easily changed! It's a great find at only $165


 

This small hutch would be perfect for a tv! It looks a lot like this one I painted. It's priced a little high, but I always offer less...




This vintage chair has great bones and just needs a love... painting the frame and some new fabric would do wonders! And it's a steal at $50



Now for my favorite find of the week... This secretary desk is gorgeous! I don't think I'd even paint it. I love the small size. I'd even pay the full asking price of $85







No comments:

Post a Comment