Friday, April 2, 2010

friday finds: Denver

This week we're heading out west to Denver, Colorado for friday finds! First up is this mission style bench. The seat desperately needs to be recovered but the frame is adorable. It can be yours for only $110!


This headboard reminds me of something you'd find in the PB Kids catalog. It would look great painted white! And it's only $25!!




This vintage desk/chest might be my favorite find this week. It prob could stay the way it is, but I think it would be gorgeous in a pale gray. It can be yours for only $80!! What a steal!


I just love the curves of this coffee table. It would be amazing painted a very distressed white. And it's only $20! Amazing!


This hutch would be amazing after a little paint. I love the beadboard detail behind the shelves. It could have a very farmhouse feel after some paint, new knobs and a lot of distressing. Available for only $100!



I just love this vanity. It's so classic and girly. It would really take on a whole new life after a little paint. And it's only $125!

No comments:

Post a Comment