Friday, April 16, 2010

friday finds: delaware

This week we're heading to Delaware, home of tax free shopping! I actually check this area along with Philadelphia so I might have to pick up some of these great finds!

First up is this tall vintage dresser. It has great curves and a ton of storage. I think I would refinish the top in a dark stain and then paint the rest white or cream. And reuse those gorgeous pulls after cleaning them up a bit. And the best part.. it's listed for only $75!



You know I love square coffee  tables so when I saw this set I fell in love. And it has storage! These could be really gorgeous! They're asking $125 for the set which is totally reasonable in my book. I can see these in my living room now...



I just adore these old pie safes. They have such a rustic feel to them. I love the shape of this one. I think it would be great as a storage piece in a bedroom or even a large bathroom. It's a little more than I would like to pay at $150 but they are hard to find.



I love a white slipcover on a wingback chair. This one is in great condition and would be perfect to slipcover, especially since it's only $25!




This coffee table is simply gorgeous and you would not believe that it's only $10! I love when they have drawers to store all those remotes! I would paint it a pale gray to bring out those stunning curved lines.


This old dresser is beautiful. I love the curved front and all the details. It would be perfect painted with glass knobs! And it's a real deal at only $60!


Don't forget...if you'd like me to feature your local area leave a comment or send me an email!

1 comment:

  1. could u do one for louisville, ky??? I look on craigslist all the time but I never find anything as great as these!!!

    ReplyDelete