Friday, April 30, 2010

hmmm

I've never been thrilled with my master bedroom.... which is why I've never posted a picture of it. Since moving in less than two years ago it's already been painted twice. I just never feel that it's finished. I've been toying with ideas on how to improve it and I stumbled across this picture....


You see, we have these nightstands from Ikea....


What if I painted them gray?? I feel like everything matches too much in the bedroom since we have these nightstands and two dressers from the same set. I think I might just have to do this. This weekend.

4 comments:

  1. You should do it! That's a great inspirational photo! :)

    ~Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful inspiration photo:) I say DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! where did you find that picture? i LOVE the trunks/luggage at the end of the bed! my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think you should paint them! Gray would be beautiful :) Make sure you post pictures when you're done!
    ~Kiri

    ReplyDelete