Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ballard fall collection

Seems like the blog has a mind of its own today! Anyway... I was flipping through the most recent Ballard catalog the other night and I'm in love with so may things! And how could I not mention Suzanne Kasler's collection??? It's seriously fabulous. Here are some of my favorite pieces...

Who doesn't love Ballard's tote bags? This Riviera tote is no exception. I love the print and the unique handles... and for only $24. I might just be ordering this one myself. I mean you can never have enough bags!


I seriously need this pillow. Enough said.



Loving these indoor/outdoor rugs!




Need to order this charming little table..

Ahh topiaries!

How fantastic is this lamp?

Absolutely love their take on the vintage bus roll.. I have big plans for one of my own!

And this hutch really got me thinking. I love the classic lines!

What are your favorites??

No comments:

Post a Comment