Friday, August 13, 2010

friday finds: st louis

This week we're heading out to St Louis to see what we can find!

First up is this adorable Secretary Desk! You all know how I love these classic desks! And this one is a serious find at only $50! I would love find one of these for myself and paint it a pale gray.


This twin bed is such a fantastic find. It's perfect for a beach house or a little kid's room! And you cannot beat thee asking price of only $25! It would look fantastic painted any color too!


This little china cabinet has serious potential. It's a great size if you need something for a small space. Especially for only $50!


I could not pass up another secretary desk... This one looks exactly like the white one I have in my own living room. And it's a downright steal for only $75. Someone please go pick this up!


I would love a cheval mirror like this one. Especially for $25. I love the classic look they have, they're so timeless. I would paint it white and distress it to show its age of course!

My favorite find this week is this adorable pale green side table. It would be perfect as a nightstand too. And the best part is it doesn't even need to be painted! I would replace the knobs with glass ones but that's such a quick fix! And who could resist for only $40??


If you'd like to have your area featured in an upcoming Friday Finds please shoot me an email or leave a comment here. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

1 comment: