Friday, August 6, 2010

friday finds: Sacramento

This week were checking out what we can find in Sacramento, California!

First up is this set of table and chairs it's in great shape, it just needs a little cleaning! The patina on the legs is fab! And the whole set is only $40!


I just love this buffet! It's a little more than I would usually spend but it's really fantastic. I of course would offer less than the $150 asking price. Imagine this beauty painted black, it would be stunning!


How amazing is thispedestal coffee table? I am always searching for one for my own home. And at only $125 this is fantastic!


This dresser is seriously adorable. A little paint and some new knobs and it would be seriously stunning. And it's only $60!


I just adore this drop leaf table. I love the shape of the top. I think I would love it in a heavily distressed pale gray paint. Could not pass this one up at only $25!


Are you looking for something particular in your area? I'd be happy to find a few things for you in an upcoming Friday Finds. Just shoot me an email or leave a comment here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment