Monday, August 9, 2010

nightstand makeover

A few months back I posted this picture that had me dreaming of painting my bedroom nightstands. 


I started out with these Ikea Hemnes nightstands...



I took off the knobs and gave them a good coat of gray primer. Then two coats of Glidden's Pebble Gray. Finally after a coat of gloss polyurethane I replaced the knob with a glass one I found at Hobby Lobby.

Here they are! I love them already! 

I have a big project coming up in my master bedroom stay tuned!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I love the colour. Your lamp is awesome. Where did you find it?

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i actually want to replace it! I got it at The Christmas Tree Shop for super cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tables are such a nice design and they look great with their new coat of paint. Well done!
    Angex

    ReplyDelete
  4. the grey is really pretty cant wait to see the complete room. im working on a bedroom redo myself

    ReplyDelete