Monday, July 6, 2009

up next...

Quite a few things going on at our house! I finished painting the side table and dresser and am just waiting on some fab knobs to arrive courtesy of eBay! Promise to post pics as soon as they're on. I'm currently working on some curtains for the guest room that I hope to post soon!



Next up will be repainting our living room. It's currently a tan and chocolate brown combo but it really is not my style. I know I've said this about almost every room in my house but I was way to quick to pick colors when we moved in. I'm thinking about doing Restoration Hardware's Silver Sage for the walls, and be done with the accent wall. We spend most of our time in this room and it needs to be more calm and relaxing.

Some other exciting news... I'm taking some interior design classes at Philadelphia University. Tonight is my first class so wish me luck, it should be interesting! I'm sure it'll provide some good articles for the blog!

Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment