Friday, March 19, 2010

friday finds: Portland

This week were heading out to the west coast to Portland, Oregon. Up first is this adorable cream colored, gateleg end table. It's a steal at only $40 and it doesn't even need any work!





You all know I'm always looking for pedestal tables. They're so classic and can look great in any style. This one does need some paint. And it's a reasonable price at $100.


This king-size headboard looks dated, but it reminds me of this one Holly painted a light gray. It could easily be painted and would look fantastic! And did I mention it's only $10!



I stumbled across this pedestal coffee table.. it would be stunning painted a shabby white! Or even a glossy black. I could not pass this one up if I were in Portland!



This set of two end tables and a coffee table has the rustic look I'm always looking for. It would look great painted, but I think I'd strip the tops and just finish them with a clear coat. Then paint the legs in Heirloom white. For $100 this is a great deal!


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE reading your Friday Finds posts but I get so jealous at all the great stuff you find! Im seeing that around here, IF theres anything good, people are asking crazy prices for things. Keep the posts comin though.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete