Friday, March 5, 2010

friday finds: Washington, DC

Some great finds in the Washington DC area this week! First up is a pedestal coffee table! Listed for $175 it also includes two end tables.





Love this twin headboard. You could do so much with it! Paint it blue for a little boys room, or of course white! It's a great deal at $40, and you can always offer less!



This armoire would be adorable painted... It's great storage for extra clothes, or if you have a guest room it would be perfect to store extra sheets, pillows, towels... It's in great condition and is a steal at only $30.



2 comments:

  1. What?!? I need that pedestal table. I'm always amazed at the finds people show, I must be doing something wrong in my hunt! Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some awesome finds. I love the pedestal table as well.

    ReplyDelete