Monday, July 26, 2010

busy weekend...

No pictures just yet but I had a busy weekend working on a bunch of projects on the home front! Mr O' is getting very anxious due to the number of half completed projects around the house.

I made major progress on the stair project. You may remember me starting this months ago.. Well after staining the treads I decided I wanted something darker and decided do paint them black. So now I'm just finishing up painting the trim and risers a bright white to contrast the black paint.

I also started painting my kitchen island this week.. and the powder room cabinets. I planned on doing them black too so I figured I might as well get to it while everything was already out.

I managed to fit in a little creative painting too! I am on a roll with making some more vintage inspired signs that I hope to share later this week.

Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend!

1 comment:

  1. OOH, sounds fabulous! Can't wait to see pics! I hope some of your motivation rubs off on me!

    ReplyDelete