Friday, July 2, 2010

friday finds: Baton Rouge

This week we're heading to to Baton Rouge, Louisiana! I really found some great pieces to share!

First up is this adorable vintage tea cart. I saw one of these in a magazine a few months ago painted yellow and I've been looking for one ever since! This one is in great shape and is listed for only $45!


How cute is this little cabinet? I would paint it white and add some glass knobs to use in a bathroom! And it's only $25!



I just love this drop leaf table! The legs are so charming.. and so is the price. Would you believe it's only $20.


I cannot believe this next find. It is one of the most amazing hutches I've ever seen! I just love the details. And of course the $125 price tag. I think it has such a farmhouse feel to it. I would love it for my own dining room!


This dining set has serious potential. I love the classic style of the chairs and the detailed base on the table. And it's only $50 for the entire set!




If you'd like to see your area featured on an upcoming friday finds just leave a comment here or send me an email. Hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July!



1 comment:

  1. Wow you found some fantastik treasures. I can't wait to see what you do to them.

    ReplyDelete