Tuesday, July 20, 2010

rearranging

Last summer I found this vintage Louis Vuitton Steamer trunk on my local craigslist and I jumped on the chance to own one of my very own. For years I have been wanting a vintage Louis trunk! So when this one popped up I  drove straight from work to pick it up. But I have yet to find the perfect spot in my house for it. 


Yesterday I decided to move it into my entry area to replace the console table that was there. Here is the new look. I am still playing around with some of the accessories but I think I really like where it's going. What do you think? Do you have one item you're always searching for?



4 comments:

  1. Wooo! It's about time you found something to do with that.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! I think that's the biggest trunk I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...i absolutely LOVE it!!! looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! It looks great there, love the vignette:)

    ReplyDelete