Friday, July 30, 2010

friday finds: Mobile

This week we're seeing what we can find in Mobile, Alabama! Lots of great finds here!

First up is this adorable coffee table. I just love the curved details on it. And it is such a great deal at only $20! A little white paint and it would be the perfect cottage coffee table!


I think this mantle is my favorite find of the week. I would love to add one of these to my master bedroom. And what a fabulous find for only $125!



How cute is this end table? I love the details! It almost looks like crown molding. Love it, especially for $45.


This side table is seriously cute. And so is the $20 price tag! A little paint and a glass knob and it would be perfect!



I just love this vintage chair! At only$40 you could just use a little paint and new fabric and it would be fantastic! What a fantastic find.


Some great finds this week! If you'd like to have your area featured on an upcoming Friday Finds please leave a comment or send me an email! Hope you all have a fab weekend!

1 comment: