Friday, July 9, 2010

friday finds: Myrtle Beach

This week we're checking out what Myrtle Beach has to offer....

This desk is fantastic. I would love to paint it white of course but it would also look great in black or even a light blue. The cut outs are fantastic! And they're only asking $80!



I am always searching for an end table like this one. I love the French Provencial look it has. A little paint and some glass knobs and it would be gorgeous! And it's only $55!



This little table is so unique! I love the vintage shape it has. I would have to paint this one white and change out the knob. Seriously an amazing find for only $65!



I have really been loving a good corner cabinet recently. I would love one for my own living or dining room. This one is the perfect size. I think I'd replace the glass door with some chicken wire and paint it white. And heavily distress it. What a steal for only $100!


I just love these twin headboards! They have such great lines on them. I would love them painted a dark blue or black for a little boy's room. And you cannot beat the $110 price tag!


This little round side table  is such a steal I can't stand it! You can do so much with these little accent pieces. I would not pass it up with an asking price of only $20. I think I'd have to go with a pale blue or aqua myself.


Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! Stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment